Are you tired of looking at the abandoned houses on your block? Sick of seeing so many vacant houses in the neighborhood? Well, so are we. And we want to do something about it. Something other than let them sit there deteriorating and destroying neighborhoods until the City finally gets around to selling them to speculators at the Sheriff sale. We know that can take years.
We want to turn these properties over to homeowners and others who will invest in them, rebuild, and ultimately renew and strengthen the fabric of Philadelphia’s neighborhoods. We need your help!
We are calling on all of you who have not given up on Philadelphia to join us in identifying and publicizing those properties you most want to see turned over. Post addresses and pictures of these eyesores and neighborhood-destroyers. We will take it from there.
If you live, work or play in Philadelphia and are fed up with the eyesores you see, send us the address of the property. There are two simple ways to send an address:
- Click the “Submit Address” tab above and fill out the simple form. This is anonymous and gives you the opportunity to provide us with any details, such as condition and what action you think should be taken with regard to the property, or:
- Email us information, photos, and any other info to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might want to include the following:
- Have you or other neighbors called 311 or filed online 311 complaints? If so, how many times, and what was the result?
- Have you or other neighbors contacted the owner? If so, how many times, and what was the result?
- Please note, information should be about vacant properties only.
- All information received will be treated confidentially.